Monday, December 31, 2007

A Quick Taste of the new Catalog!

I am sure you are going to LOVE the new catalog as much as I do!! There are lots of fun new things in there! I participated in a swap with several other demonstrators and got some great card ideas back! All of these use stamps or designer series paper that are available in the new catalog.


This one uses the Crab & Company stamp set that was in a mini catalog last year and went on the fall dormant list. I am so glad he is back again!! The card base is Tempting Turquoise with Creamy Caramel for the "beach".



Stampin' Up! gave all of the demonstrators a great gift this year. They sent all of us a level 3 hostess set called Time Well Spent. It is a line art set with tons of watercoloring possibilities!! I love the two phrases that are included with the set! One says "Too much of a good thing is a good thing" and the other reads "Time spent with Friends is time well spent". The word friends is bigger than the other words. I have seen it colored lots of different ways that all highlight the word FRIENDS.


I used the big flower image and the new Ginger Blossoms Designer Series Paper to create my layout. I used Crystal Effects and my microbeads to create the center of the flower. I also used some of the textured card stock in Basic Gray as the card base.

I really like this image because you don't have to color in the whole thing. It looks great even when you only accent with color!

Stay tuned for more card ideas using the great sets and designer series paper. After the Ladies Night Out Catalog Kick Off events in Hinsdale and Marlborough I will post the two projects people were able to create. If you haven't told me you are coming please let me know soon so I am sure to have enough materials for you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: