Saturday, December 8, 2007

Retirement Celebration

Retirement is a HAPPY time! So even though I am not happy about having 28 stamp sets on the retiring list...I am VERY HAPPY about the thought of the NEW sets that will be in the Spring/Summer Collection!
I am offering a special for the month of December. For every $10 you (or a gift giver for you) spends on retiring sets you wil earn $1 in Stampin' Bucks to spend in the new catalog in January (that's 10% for any "math challenged" folks like me!)!! I will keep track of all orders and total your Stampin' Bucks. If you are getting gifts from me via a Santa you know then I will include your Stampin' Bucks in a gift card holder for your stocking! Sound good? Orders placed by December 12th will be here in time for Christmas. Remember I giftwrap!! Did you notice the handy little check boxes on the retiring list? Use them to check your MUST HAVES then get me your list!!
Also, any order of $150 earns Hostess Benefits!! You and a few friends can put your lists together and earn some FREE goodies to boot!!

Patriots vs Steelers tomorrow at 4:15. Go Pats!!

No comments: