Monday, December 3, 2007

Snowy Monday




I hope you are able to enjoy the lovely snow today. I have been lucky enough to watch it from inside but will soon have to venture out and shovel the driveway.

I thought I might share a few cards with you today.

This is one I designed for a shoebox swap in August. I used The Snowflake Spot and the Wintergreen DS paper. The card base is Soft Sky and the layers are Blue Bayou and Always Artichoke.



The Season By Season set that I used for the word Winter is on the retiring list. By sure to check out the list carefully as the sets that are retiring are only available until January 1st






This beautiful creation was on Stamper's Showcase today. Susan Wood created this wonderful card using the Snowfall stamp set and the Bold Snowflakes wheel!


I love the shadow effect she created!



Off to make lunch and then go shovel. Enjoy the lovely day!

No comments: