Monday, December 10, 2007

Good Monday Morning

Well Stampin' Up! published the retiring accessories list this morning. I am trying to do this post this morning from school. I am having difficulty creating a link to the list. I was surprised to see all the spectrum pads on the list as well as silver and red glitter. Many of the Designer series papers that were fall and winter patters and colors but not the Designer print papers in the Stampin' Up! colors.

Please remember that these items are ones that are not produced by Stampin' Up!'s facility and so are limited to amounts currently available in the inventory. If there is something on the list that you really want to have please let me know right away! I will put orders in as I recieve them to try to be sure you get the items you want.

I will edit this post and create a link to the list as soon as I get home today.

Happy Monday!

How about those Patriots?! 13 - 0!!! WOW!!!

Well now i am home and still having trouble creating a link. I guess I may have to copy and paste it to an email. It is several pages long but includes mutiples of items such as all the 8 1/2 x 11 albums.

Please e-mail me at lpstamp@verizon.net if you want me to send the list to you.

Thanks so much!

No comments: