Saturday, December 22, 2007

Catalog Kick Off

I have the Spring/Summer Collection Catalogs! They are gorgeous!! Lisa and I are planning a Ladies Night Out to kick off the new catalog. This is one you won't want to miss! Mark your calendars and save Wednesday, January 9th from 6-8pm. We will hold it at The Marlborough Community House in Marlborough, NH. There will of course be stamping and ordering and hostess specials good for that night only! Please let me know by phone or e-mail if you are coming so I can prepare enough project supplies.

I have planned a great workshop for the month of January. Book your date now so you and your friends won't be disappointed!

I am off to finish the last few things before we head out to Rich's mom's for Christmas. I hope your Christmas is fabulous and that you get to spend it with those you love best!

No comments: