Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snowy Sunday




What GREAT stamping weather! I did some stamping but mostly just worked on finishing my Christmas cards and getting them mailed.




Here is one of the cards that Lisa and I did at our Template Class this fall. We offered a class that featured 10 cards all based on the same template or layout. The layout we chose had a focal point at the top and three of something across the bottom.




We changed it up a bit and had the three one one side of a horizontal layout as in this next card using the True Friend set. In case you were bummed that you missed this set from the Holiday Mini Catalog...have no fear. It will be in the new Spring/Summer Collection!

I love the way so many of the images work with our punches!






This card was one we did not do at class but it does follow the layout template. This one uses the Double Line Doodles set. This set is on the retiring list and will only be available until the end of December. Let me know if it is on your must have list!
Enjoy the last days before the holidays...
We are heading to my mother-in-law's on Saturday and will return home on the 26th. If you have last minute orders feel free to send an e-mail to me at lpstamp@verizon.net or leave a message on the machine.
Merry Christmas to one and all!

No comments: