Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Today's the day!

Today was the very first day to order out of the Spring/Summer Collection Catalog!!! You can click on the catalog name above to view the online catalog or you can call or e-mail me to get your very own copy to look at, drool over, and mark up to show sets you have and sets you wish you had!


Sale-a-Bration begins February 1st. For those of you who are not familiar with Sale-a-Bration it is an annual promotion that Stampin' Up! creates for customers, hostess and demonstrators alike. It is soooo easy to get FREE stamp sets!! See the sets you can get FREE by clicking here. Many of you will be receiving a Sale-a-Bration brochure in the mail sometime around the middle of this month. Please let me know if you don't receive one and I will be sure you get one!


While we wait for Sale-a-Bration we can enjoy another fabulous promotion that Stampin' Up! created to help you get ready for Valentines Day!! The Valentine Bundle is available only from January 2nd through January 31st. This is a great way to get an awesome stamp set and other great goodies to help you create wonderful Valentines at a significant savings. The items in the bundle make it easy to make cute projects with your kids for their classmates. Call or e-mail me to order this terrific bundle now before it is gone!


Okay I promised a couple more cards from the swap I was in. Let's see...what to show you first? I love this one! I think it would be a gorgeous baby card or a great card to celebrate the most recent star in your family! What kid wouldn't love to be singled out for some thing that they did that you thought was terrific? You might consider changing the color scheme to fit an individuals likes.
Okay I am fading fast so I guess just one card tonight. More another day...I promise!

No comments: