Friday, January 18, 2008

Some of my swaps

Well if the winter continues like this we are going to be going to school until July!!! Yikes...I am home again today because of the weather. I have spent some time on my Stampin' Up! website and trying to get a "snail mail" mailing ready.


I got some great swaps at my last demonstrator meeting and I said I would share some with you so here goes.


This one uses the Time Well Spent and Polka Dot sets and our Designer Series Paper. A simple but elegant card designed by Lisa Bunce. I love Lisa's work becuase her cards are so easy to demonstrate at a workshop!




Irina O'Brien is another demonstrator that creates cards that are easy to demonstrate at a workshop. You may see this one again in the near future!! She used a lovely combnation of Soft Sky and Close to Cocoa to create this card. The flower is from Time Well Spent and the "wonderful" is from Warm Words. Remember that Time Well Spent is a Hostess Only set that you can choose if you host a workshop or catalog show with orders totaling $500. This may seem like a lot but I can help you attain that goal!! If you do that during Sale-A-Bration you would also receive at least one Sale-A-Bration set of your choice.



The next two use the Embrace Life stamp set from the Preview Brochure and is also in the Spring /Summer Collection Catalog. This one is one of the projects we made at the meeting using a piece of the Ginger Blossoms Designer Series Paper and River Rock stitched ribbon. We used the Aquapainters to put color on the lovely flower blossom after we had embossed it. It uses the Dimensionals to give the blossoms some lift.



The next card was designed by Dorene Decibus and uses the Embrace Life and Celebraate Everything stamp sets. Dorene used Blender pens to apply the color to the delicate blossoms. Dorene is a very talented stamper and a wonderful friend! I am so glad I met her through my Stampin' Up! business!

Thanks for looking today! I will post more another day. Right now it is time to clear the driveway and run a few errands.









No comments: