Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Friday

So here it is Friday already! This is going to be a busy weekend for me! Today I will be stamping with my friends at LifeArt in Keene. I am very happy about this as we have not been able to schedule time for me to stamp there in quite awhile. Many of the folks who frequent LifeArt are clients of Monadnock Developmental Services and are a joy to stamp with!
On Saturday I am heading to MA to a big demonstrator meeting with some of my good stamping buddies. My van will be full and it should be an awesome time!! I will have lots of new samples to share when I get back as I am bring lots of swaps with me.
On Sunday I am holding a Punch Class with my upline demonstrator/friend/cousin, Lisa. We will be using some of Stampin' Up!'s great paper punches to make a train, a fish, a beautiful star, an Easter Bunny and some fun hats. I will post pictures of them after class so check back soon.
Time to get ready....Happy Stamping!

No comments: