Monday, January 7, 2008

Sweet Treats Bundle

I thought I would just take a moment to let you all know how much fun we had at the ladies night out event in Hinsdale on Friday evening. There were laughs a plenty and some winners of prizes as well. It was so much fun to stamp with those ladies that could be there and I am looking forward to more fun on Wednesday evening!!

If you have not RSVP'ed yet that you will be coming please let me know by tomorrow night. So far I have heard from only 2 ladies and I am looking forward to seeing Janet and Samantha. If you want to join them please let me know!!!

On Friday several people looked at but passed on the Sweet Treats Promo. I do want to point out that in addition to the Valentine bundle there is also a GREAT hostess component to this promo. If you choose to host a workshop (or catalog show) in January and the sales are $350 before S/H then you get to pick ANY set in the Spring/Summer Preview Brochure valued at $29.95 or less!! If you were someone that did not receive a Preview Brochure because of my oversight please feel free to check it out online. Click here to view the Preview Brochure and check out the stamp sets you could get for FREE!


This gorgeous card was made using the Embrace Life stamp set from the preview brochure. It has accents from the Pretties Kit and also some paper piercing using the Crafters Tool Kit.
I LOVE this set and will try to take advantage of the Sweet Treats Promotion and get it for FREE!
I guess it is time for me to get ready for school!
Until next time...

No comments: