Saturday, January 26, 2008

Swaps for meeting

I thought some of you might be interested in seeing the cards I made for the meeting I am attending today. Amy Czuba is a dynamic demonstrator and has created a very large downline.
Four times each year she holds a big meeting that she opens to all members of our group. Her meetings have often rivaled a Stampin' Up! Regional event! I feel so lucky to live close enough to participate! Anyway there will be lots of demonstrators there to swap with and so I created 3 card designs to take with me. I think I made just over 50 cards altoghter so that means I can potentially bring back 50 new ideas to share with you!!


All three are based, at least loosely, on a sketch Challenge by a fellow demonstrator and friend, Lynn Larson. You can check out her blog here. This one uses the Porcelin Prints DSP and the Heartfelt Thanks stamp set.

This next one I used the Baroque Motifs set, I just love that one!!! I also used some of the Designer Prints DSP in Rose Red. I had some Shimmery White tags left over from making samples for the Punch Class I am doing tomorrow.

The last card I did, last night after shopping for 3 hours with Shannon. She is going to the Sadie Hawkins Dance at KHS tonight. Rich has promised to get lots of pictures!! I used my new favorite set called Embrace Life. I love the clean lines and delicate images! I paired it with the new Ginger Blossoms DSP and really like the resulting card. This one doesn't quite match the sketch challenge that Lynn proposed but I like it the best of the three I think. Enjoy these and watch for posts of the punch cards and also samples from Amy's Meeting. Happy Stamping!
GO PATS!!

No comments: