Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yikes! No Computer Tech future for me!!

Wow! What a crazy few days trying to trouble shoot the computer problem and then resolve it once the problem was identified! As you can see I have finally got things rolling again!! YEAH!!

Let's see what fun things I can share with you....
These use the Party Hearty stamp set. I love the bright, fun, happy colors! Just perfect for a birthday card!

The row of party hats makes me want to grab one and join in the fun!
How about the glitter on this next one! I am normally not a glitter fan...GASP...I know, but it just winds up EVERYWHERE!!! Even my terrific Dyson vacuum cleaner can't get it under control! I do think on this card however that it is perfect! That cupcake looks good enough to eat. Want to know a crazy little secret about me? I LOVE frosting! Yup the sickly sweet kind from a bakery! I wish there was a way to have a birthday cake that was ALL frosting! YUM! Okay, probably more info than you wanted or needed!
I am teaching the "second session" of the 5 Funky Folds class, that my upline and I put together, on Friday night. On Monday night we are having our Catalog Kick-Off event. We already had our Hostess event which is special for just those wonderful ladies that have hosted workshops for us in the past year. The Catalog Kick-Off is for everyone of the wonderful people we have met through stamping! We try to invite EVERYONE! So if you are reading this and will be in the Keene area on Monday let me know and stop on by!!
I will try, now that the laptop is functioning again, to take pictures of the great projects that the ladies made at the Hostess Event and also the cute little gift we gave the hostesses.
Until next time.

No comments: