Thursday, September 4, 2008

WOW---It's Been Awhile!

So sorry to have been away so long! Life got a bit crazy with the start of school. Both kids are at the high school so the day starts early...they are usually gone for the bus by 6:40!


This card using Heartfelt Thanks is a swap I got at Convention. Heartfelt Thanks has been around a couple of years...I got mine FREE when I went to convention in 2005. I often forget about it until I see a great idea like this one. The card to the left uses the Spiral Punch to create the border that looks like film...remember the stuff you used to put in a camera? I have been using my digital for several years and almost never use my 35mm anymore! The card to the right uses one of the detail flowers to create the background in Real Red and then the softer first step stamp for the focal point. I love the simplicity of this card! So pretty but easy to stamp up a couple to have on hand to send to someone who could use a little lift in there spirits!

Time to run off and get ready for school. Have a super Thursday and perhaps it won't take me so long to get back to this again!

No comments: