Monday, September 15, 2008

More Fun Folds


How about seeing some more of the cards we made at the 5 Funky Folds class. If you were at the class leave a comment and let us know which was your favorite card!
This one is Cami's Trifold. You can find the tutorial here. We made ours with a rectangular window instead of a circle. We used the new set Inspired by Nature. The card base for this one is Summer Sun...a color I don't use much. We used the slit punch to create the little tab to keep the card closed. I bet you would like to see it open, huh? I think this might have been my favorite card because I LOVE brown-eyed susans!!!!


We also did one called File in the Middle. This was a great card that we found on Dawn Griffith's website! You can click here to check it out. Dawn's tutorial sample uses the now retired Unfroggetable stamp set. It was one of my favorites! Lisa and I used Wild About You. Those animals are just so cute!! The middle is an extra "page" with a frame so you can see the animals in the window from both sides!
I hope you enjoyed these two cards. I will be back soon with some of the great cards we made using the punches at our punch class yesterday. We actually started class at 11:00 in the morning so I could be home to watch the Patriots play the Jets.
Here is my brief summary of the game. I do think the Patriots played well considering the circumstances. I think the defensive unit played very well with a couple of sacks and an interception! I am looking forward to watching Matt Cassel develop as a quarterback. I do think that they will win next week against the Miami Dolphins, who have a LOT of rebuilding to do before they can be a serious threat in the AFC East.
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there, I came across your blog today and absolutely love your crd! Sahara Sand is one of my favorites to use...thanks for sharing with all of us! Donna