Wednesday, September 10, 2008

OnLine Ordering!

Most retailers out there have had an online option for your shopping convenience for some time now. Well, now Stampin' Up! has that same convenient option for you!! Yipee!!

There are a few things you should know about this GREAT option. First, Once you click on the online ordering logo on the customer site stampinup.com you will be asked to pick a demonstrator. Just put in my info, or as much as you can remember, and it will direct you to my demonstrator website. If you choose not to do this step you will pay a higher price, the shipping fee is higher and you will not receive stamping benefits like hostess sets and free merchandise even if your order is of a qualifying amount! So just put in my name, Leslie Percival and the state, NH, and you will be taken to my site where you can begin shopping! The great part of that is I will get an e-mail that tells me you ordered and I will also get credit for the sales. And don't forget I'm still here to do all the things I did before - answer questions, give ideas, send you samples, help you to choose all the right supplies you need for your project and anything else you need. So call me, email me...or better yet come to a class or let's plan your next workshop!!

I have put a link to my demonstrator website on my blog. Did you notice it up there in the right hand corner? You may find it easiest to start your order that way. I am going to work hard to keep the site updated and fun. I also will try to keep the calendar updated (that's tonights project!) so you can see what events are happening.

I will also try to post a few things later including details of my year long 20th Anniversary Celebration. There are several ways you can earn your 20th Anniversary medallions and when you earn and save 20 of them by June 30, 2009 you will earn a $20 gift certificate from me! Watch for the details so you can start earning and saving those medallions!!

Time to get ready for school. Today is the 80th birthday of the "new" Symonds School building and there are several events planned including a walk to the old school which is now an apartment building on Park Avenue in Keene.

Happy Stamping!

No comments: