Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Patriots Nation Stunned!!

I know this is totally NOT stamping related BUT it relates to my other passion in life, the New England Patriots. I am still a bit shocked that Tom Brady is going to be out for the rest of the season! I had hoped since he got up and walked off the field that a few weeks rest and a brace might get him through the season. Oh well, not so! I guess we now just have to wait and see how his back-up, Matt Cassel does in the coming weeks.
Okay enough football for the moment! Tonight Lisa and are having the first of two Punch Classes. Tonight's class is in Marlborough at Lisa's house and then we will hold the class again in Hinsdale on Sunday. I do not want to give away all the cards we are doing but click on over here to Dawn Griffith's blog to check out some of the awesome "Frankie" cards. This is the card we will be doing as our Halloween card.
I will post all the cards very soon.
have a Terrific Tuesday!

1 comment:

Kylah Marro said...

I am right with you Leslie! I was so excited for football on Sunday morning! Then by Sunday night I was so depressed...not only for our team but for Tom himself.