Thursday, September 25, 2008

More Punch Cards

Good Morning!

Here are a couple more of the fun cards we did at the punch class. I love the Stampin' Up! punches! They are easy to work and there are so many creative ways to use them!!


This cat tails card uses our word window punch. This card also used two stamp sets I got at convention. We used the Inspired by Nature set and also Flight of the Butterfly. I chose to make my cat tails in both Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip card stock. I am not crazy about the word "Thanks" I added. I used the Chocolate Chip stamp pad to add the word from another new set called Thank You Kindly but it does not show up as well as I had hoped. I think if I had chosen to stamp off some of the grass it might have looked better.
This purse card used our oval punches to make the handle and the round tab punch to create the purse. We used the 3/4" square punch to create the flap. A silver brad was added for detail. We chose to use the word "adorable" from the Warm Words stamp set. This would also make a cute birthday card for a teen or a sweet thank you card, just by changing the word stamp used.
Thanks for stopping by! Soon I will have cards using the stamp sets from the Holiday Mini Catalog. You can begin ordering from the Holiday Mini Catalog on October 1st.
Have a great day!

No comments: