Thursday, October 2, 2008

Exciting Month!

So October has begun and what a month it is shaping up to be! I have several workshops and classes scheduled so I will be doing lots of stamping and that is always exciting for me!! Also, the month of October was the official "start up" date of Stampin' Up! back in 1988. This month in celebration of that great time 20 years ago Stampin' Up! is offering a great selection of birthday stamp sets at 20% off with a $20 purchase. You can click here to check it out. Call or e-mail me with your order today!

Also if you have a Catalog Sampler you will notice awesome promotions offered on the back. The special for this month and through Nov. 30th is that if you host a $350 workshop you get to choose one stamp set from the Fall-Winter Sampler for FREE! Book your workshop now before my calendar is full!!!! Remember that a "catalog show", where you show the catalog to your friends and collect orders, counts and qualifies to earn hostess benefits including the FREE set from the Fall-Winter Sampler when your workshop totals $350 before s/h and taxes.

Just a reminder that NOW is a WONDERFUL time to join the Stampin' Up! family! Click here to find how you can join this great family for just $99! Think about what starting your own business might mean to your family...you get to choose when you work and this job is FUN!! There are not many places you can begin your own business for $99 and have the resources of a great company like Stampin' Up! to help you along in your success!! Call me if you have questions about this exciting opportunity!

All this and Halloween too!! I love Halloween! I love seeing the kiddies all dressed up! i miss making fun costumes for my kids to wear. One year Stephen was a train...not just one car but the whole train! We used a box and put the train along the bottom. I will have to see if I can find that picture. Right now I have to go get ready for school.



Okay one quick picture of the last of the punch cards we did. this one used the Three Blossoms Punch and we made the wreath with the little flowers adhered to a "doughnut" made of scrap paper to keep it round. It was cute and fun to make.


See you again soon!

No comments: