Saturday, October 11, 2008

Super Saturday



We have a busy weekend planned with Rich home to help with moving the computers to their new locations. We were able to get a new computer through a school district employee purchase program. It was tima as our old computer was running very slow!!

Last night I did a 10 card class with some of my good stamping friends. What a great time we had!! There were 11 ladies there making cards and nibbling on the fantastic treats that Marlene made for us. Some of the cards used retired stamp sets that some of the ladies had and wanted new ideas to use with them. Others used sets from the current catalog.

Loads of Love has been a favorite set of mine for a long time. I just love how many different things you can put in the back of the truck!! Last night somepeople used the gifts and others used the tree. The idea for this one came right from a past Idea Book and Catalog. I had to change the colors slightly as it used retired in colors.
I do need to finish getting ready for the class Lisa and I are doing tomorrow in Hinsdale. I will post other pictures from that class as well very soon.
Have a sunshiney day!

No comments: