Sunday, August 3, 2008

Home Again!

Good Evening stamping friends!

It feels so good to be home! I had a BLAST at convention! I went with friends...saw some other friends while I was there and came home with new friends!!

Packing up last night was a bit crazy as I had a lot more stuff than when I went!! Everyone received 3 stamp sets in their convention bag. These sets are used to create your make and take projects. I won a prize during one of the giveaways and also got some goodies for being a helper at convention. I had also done a little shopping at Momento Mall and had some goodies from there as well. It was tough closing the suitcase but I managed somehow!

I don't think I will ever get tired of seeing the great cards people create using Lovely As A Tree! In fact I will probably have a good cry when Stampin' Up! retires this magnificent set! Anyway I thought this one was very nice...Simple and well laid out but very beautiful!
I will try to post some other samples I got during the next few weeks. I do have to get ready for our Hostess Appreciation Event and a class but I will try to fit a bit of blogging in this week as well.

No comments: