Saturday, August 2, 2008

Convention News

By now you may have heard the BIG news from Stampin' Up! They announced today at our general session that we have partnered with Sizix and will offer a special version of the Big Shot die cut machine and exclusive Stampin' Up! dies! These will be available to order on September 2nd!
I mentioned in the e-mail I sent the other night that we got some new ribbons. There are 4 new colors of 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Sage Shadow, Rose Red, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip.

There are 4 colors of 1" wide Double stiched ribbon; Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip.

Two other new ribbons include 1 1/4" grosgrain in Pink Pirouette and 7/8" Poly-Twill Ribbon in So Saffron!




Here I am on stage celebrating my 5 years with Stampin' Up! I got to walk across the main stage! My friend Janis took this one of me as I came to the front of the stage.

The stage is so gorgeous!!

So far I have taken 162 pictures and purchased a CD with a lot more exclusive art work on it! I have so many ideas for classes and workshops!
I will be home on Sunday evening.



1 comment:

Avril said...

Oh Leslie! It looks like you guys had a fabulous, fabulous time at Convention!

Can't wait to see some of your goodies!
~avril~