Saturday, July 26, 2008

Busy! Busy!Busy!

I know, I know we are all busy and this makes like the third post in a row with no new pictures....Sorry! There will be lots of pictures when I get home from convention!! I leave in just 3 more days!!! Woohoo!!

So much to do before then though. Today the kids and I are heading up to help Rich move out of his apartment and into a friends house. This will be a big savings every month!!

Tomorrow is laundry day. Everything has to be clean and ready for packing! I already have little piles of things that I need to pack. Packing is always difficult for me...I want to take everything. I guess it is the years of Girl Scout training...Be Prepared! It is also difficult because some things can not go into your carry on luggage namely my papersnips and craft & rubber scissors. There are also things that I won't put in my checked bag, like the nearly 200 swaps I made! Can you just imagine if the airline lost my bag and all those swaps were just gone....or almost worse, showed up when everyone else was "swapped out"?!?!

I leave Tuesday morning for the airport and arrive in Salt Lake City (SLC) around dinner time their time. I am so looking forward to this time with my stamping buddies! It is so fabulous to be with thousands of other people (mostly woman) that love to stamp!! The ideas that get generated are tremendous!!!

I will be updating my blog with pictures and info from convention so be watching and checking in here.

Have a super weekend and stamp something for someone!

No comments: