Saturday, July 12, 2008

Another Convention Swap!

Okay, so I have been AWOL for almost a week....that is what happens when mom comes to visit! It was nice to chat and play some fun games...she loves Rummicub. She also was a big help weeding and hanging out some laundry when I had to go to school.

She usually won't stamp or maybe I won't let her stamp on the stuff I am making for convention...but she is AWESOME at putting the labels on the back!!! She did two sets of cards for me while she was here! She did this one which is my third design for convention. I used the ever popular Itty Bitty backgrounds and the newer Sprinkles sets with VersaMark ink for the color blocking background pieces. I used Wild About You for the giraffe and the grass. The grass is just the little flower stamp upside down and only using the stem! The base is So Saffron as is the piece the giraffe is stamped on. I used More Mustard Classic ink for the giraffe and sage Shadow for the grass. The blocks of card stock are Bordering Blue and Sage Shadow.


Have you noticed the counters on various blogs? Mine has football shapes and is up to 998!!! My husband helped be set the counter so it only counts new hits. I wanted to really get a feel for how many people actually have visited the site...not how many people check it daily to see if I have updated it! :-) So while some people are excited to get to 10,000 hits I am ecstatic to get to 1,000!! I am not sure what the Blog Candy will be...I am sure I can come up with something from my stamp room!! Perhaps a ribbon sampler or card stock sampler... Anyway, leave me a comment about what you like about my blog. I am anxious to see what people like and what they would like to see more of.

Happy Stamping!

No comments: