Thursday, August 7, 2008

More Convention Goodies



At convention there is a place called "The Gathering Place", so perfectly named because we gather there for lunch and also to view the many display boards the Stampin' Up! assembles. They organize the samples by color and there are hundreds of samples on the boards! I took lots and lots of pictures of these displays so you may see something at a future class that looks familiar! I am sure these will give me inspiration for project and card ideas.

Here are a couple more display boards I thought you might like.

Don't you just love the scrapbook page titled S'mores?

This board to the right obviously featured red as the main color and there were a lot of Christmas ideas. I hope you enjoy these. You should be able to click on a photo to get a bigger view. Have a Happy day!

No comments: