Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday is Wonderful

Well since the Tuesday test worked I will consider doing that more often, especially when I expect life to get busy!
So I hate to share all the stuff we learned or it won't be new and fun when I demo it at a workshop, but there is so much that I could burst if I don't share some more with you. So I mentioned that there were 8 demonstrations at Spring Fling and one of them was all about rub-ons. One of the Sale-a-Bration items this year was a set of rub-ons. Have you been wondering what to do with them besides make cards? Check out these wonderful ideas by Kathi Hildreth!

Rub a lovely design onto a jar candle!


What about jewlery?!
How about a lampshade?
There are a few things to remember when you are using rub-ons...they rub-on and they will rub OFF! If you plan to use an item often you might want to consider sealing the rub-on with a clear sealer. Also, they will wash off so don't put them on your favorite coffee mug! Do have fun with them!!! Let me know how you use your rub-ons. Leave a comment or e-mail me a picture at lpstamp@verizon.net.

No comments: