Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring Fling Fun!

So Saturday was the Stampers By Design annual Spring Fling. What a BLAST!! There were about 60 fabulous demonstrators at this event! There were 8 incredible demonstrations showing how to use rub-ons, chipboard, sticky cuts, Simply Scrappin' Kits, punches, carousel notes, envelopes of all sizes, and accents and elements. I learned so much that I came home just bursting! I can hardly wait to share all the cool things I learned!!

I loved Dawn Byers 3 projects in 3 1/2 minutes so much that I am sharing it at a workshop this afternoon! This is what you need: You need a Simply Scrappin' Kit (actually you can do this 6 times with 1 kit) and 1 piece of co-ordinating 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock. You cut the 12 x 12 DSP at 1" and a 3" piece which will be used on the scrapbook page. Turn the DSP to cut a 4 x 8 piece that you will use on the card. The remaining 8 x 8 piece of DSP will be used to make a 3-D pouch! You will need to cut the 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock in half like you were making a card (you are!) and then turn it and cut it in half again, now you have 1 piece of 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and two pieces that are 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. The two smaller pieces will be the photo mount pieces or a place to journal. So here are a couple different versions of this great set of projects.


So if you want to see this great set of projects demostrated just call or e-mail me today to set up your workshop for May!
I have tons of other pictures and still need to photograph all the great swaps I got! Since this week is school vacation I should be able to post several times this week.
Have a Marvelous Monday!

No comments: