Monday, April 28, 2008

Marvelous Monday!

It was great to be back at school today! The kids seemed happy to be back as well. The GIANT snow mountain is finally gone from the playground!!! All the classes had put in a guess for when that would happen and we will find out who was closest on Thursday.

I had so much fun at my workshop tonight! I LOVE stamping with this group of ladies! They thought the 3 projects in 3 minutes was awesome and one lady thinks the little flat fry box/origami cup would make excellent wedding favors for her daughters wedding.


I was going to try to post the cards from class yesterday but I didn't have time to get them all photographed. Perhaps tomorrow...

Time to get some shut eye...okay, okay I should post at least one card since this is a stamping blog. Let's see what treats I have from the Spring Fling swaps... This one uses one of my favorite sets Unfrogettable! The flowered DSP is from Summer Picnic.
Hey have you heard that Stampin' Up! is extending the order period for the Occasions Mini Catalog until June 30th?! Yipee an extra month to demo (and buy) from this awesome mini!!
Now I really am going to bed!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: