Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday



This is a test for Tuesday. I am actually writing this on Monday night and have set the date and time for Tuesday. Let's see if it works!

Okay let me put up a few more pictures of the fabulous swaps I got on Saturday.

This cute kid card was made by my upline Lisa Bunce. It is one of the cards we are making on Sunday at the Bithday Card Class. It uses Pun Fun and the co-ordinating wheel which are part of the Free Wheelin' promotion that Stampin' Up! is offering for the month of April. You can check out the flyer for the special here. Call or E-mail me to take advantage of this great special.


This card uses the Noble Deer set which is great for creating those masculine cards or a card for the outdoorsy person on your list. We will be using this set on Sunday as well, though not to create this card. If you like what you see so far you still have one more day to sign up for the Birthday card class. It will be held at the Marlborough Community House in Marlborough, NH. I am working on figuring out how to add Paypal links so you can pay that way. I know it can be done ...I will try to have it figured out soon.

I do hope that this post goes active when it is supposed to. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

No comments: