Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Holiday Extravaganza Sale Is Here!!






So the big announce ment was up on the Stampin' Up! website this morning! The Holiday Extravaganza Sale is HUGE!! Stampin' Up! has bundled together some great products and everyone is sure to find a bundle that suits them or somone on their gift giving list!!


You can click here to view the flyer. As an added incentive to order these amzing bundles I am holding a raffle! EVERYONE that orders either online through my website or by e-mailing their order to me by December 1st will be entered to win one of several stamp sets. These are brand new, previously offered hostess sets that are no longer available! If your order is $150 dollars or more then you will also recieve the hostess benefits on your order! If you go to my SU website and click the SHOP NOW button but want the order shipped to me so I can gift wrap things for you just put my address in as the shipping address.


Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!








No comments: