Monday, November 24, 2008

Big News coming from SU!



Be sure to check back here Wednesday morning (the 26th)! Stampin' Up! is going to release a special sale, only for November 26-December 1. I don't even know what it is, but I know that supplies will be limited, so you will want to JUMP on ordering online as quickly as you can to make sure you get what you want! You can click here to go directly to my Stampin' Up! website then click on the Shop Now button. I'm going to sweeten that deal too! Everyone that places an online order with me between November 26 and December 1 will be entered into a drawing! I have some great brand new retired sets that I will be giving away. I will announce the winners on December 2nd!

For those of you that want your orders to be holiday gifts and are in my local area, you can have the order shipped to me...no sales tax that way...and I will make arrangements to deliver the gifts all wrapped up pretty to you or the gift giver.


Here is a very easy holday decoration you can make with our Home Decor element called Jingle All the Way. It was on display at the Virginia Beach Regional I attended a couple of weeks ago. Our Decor Elements are sort of like large rub-ons made of sticky back vinyl. They are easy to apply and also easy to remove. This one was applied to a 12x12 tile from a home improvement store (Home Depot or Lowes around here) and then inked with VersaMark ink and sprinkled with Iradescent Ice embossing powder. Heated and displayed on a plate stand or table top easel. A bit of Ribbon tied to the easel finishes the lovely holiday decoration! Click here to see the online video about the application of our Home Decor elements.
Have a super day and check back on Wednesday for the big news!
Way to go Patriots!! Big win over division rival Miami Dolphins!

No comments: