Sunday, November 2, 2008

A few more Christmas cards


I thought I would share a few of the Christmas cards we did at our 10 card class a couple of weeks ago. It was a lot of fun! We seem to have a Lovely As A Tree card every year! It is such a marvelous set and really lends itself well to Christmas cards...okay it is great for all sorts of cards!! This one uses the Faux Dry Embossing Technique. Stamp with color ink and then use the stamp positioner to stamp the image again in white ink just off the first image.


My friend Dorene Decibus designed this very pretty card. I love the Baroque Motifs stamp set as it is another very versitile stamp set. I was not excited about this set when I first saw it...but it has become one of my favorites. I like the fact that Dorene used non-traditional colors for this holiday card.



This card using the new Christmas Classics stamp set was designed by a fellow SBD (Stampers By Design) stampin' sister. She used the scallop edge punch and embossed the tree in silver. Three Rich Regals brads were added as ornaments on the tree. So cute!
I hope you have enjoyed these cards...to order the supplies for these cards or a project of your own design just head over to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Website and put in your order online at anytime of the day or night.
Happy Stamping!

No comments: