Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Thursday


It has been a while since I last posted. I was in Virginia for part of the time. I went to the Stampin' Up! Regional Event with a good friend of mine. We had a great time! I finally got my picture taken with Shelli...the co-founder and CEO of Stampin' Up!, I've been trying for quite sometime.


I took tons of pictures and learned a few new techniques. I was very impressed with a couple of the workshop wows. One demonstrator used sponges and both masking and reverse masking to create gorgeous suns with silouettes! I can't wait to try it!


Another demonstrator showed us how to create fun plaids using the edge of the brayer. It seemed a bit messy looking as just a piece of cardstock but once it was combined with other elements it was beautiful! Check out this piece of framed art!
When you are ready to learn these great techniques let me know so I can do a workshop for you and your family and friends!
Until next time....not so long between posts I hope!

No comments: