Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Very First One!


Well it seems everyone has a blog so why not me? Now I just have to figure out how to add pictures and such to make it interesting!

So that was pretty easy! This is one of the great swaps I got when I went to the Orlando Stampin' Up! Regional. I got tons of great swaps and learned so much while I was there! This card uses the Spotted Snowflake set and the Dashing Designer Series Paper. All Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper is on special for the month of November! When you purchase 3 packages the fourth one is FREE!! I have lots arriving later this week!

Time for dinner since my wonderful husband made hot roast beef subs for us!

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

Wow, am I the first to comment on your first post. This card is lovely, welcome to blogland.