Monday, November 12, 2007

Had Monday Off



Well, I did not have to go to my job at school today but there was still lots to do! I made pancakes for my son since we didn't have to rush for any busses and got some vacuuming done. Michael's and Joanne Fabrics were both having sales so I went and got a few bargins. Finished a few more Christmas cards and rounded up the supplies to repair Stephen's favorite blanket.
This cute little two pocket bag can be made with one sheet of 12x12 Designer Series Paper! How cute and easy!! This month all Stampin' Up!'s Double-sided Designer Series Paper is Buy 3 packages get 1 FREE. Call or e-mail me to place your order today lpstamp@verizon.net !!
Here is another cute project that uses the Designer Series paper. It also uses the Print Pattern Background Stamp. What a fun little trinket for holiday place settings or as a stocking stuffer!
I guess that this is a fine second post. I will try to post again soon.

3 comments:

Cindy Lawrence said...

Hey Leslie~

Welcome to the bloggin' world! :)

Michele Kovack said...

I wish I had had Monday off.....so jealous!! (I teach too, but had to work!) Love your projects! So cute!

Alhambra Club said...

Great projects.