Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Friday!




Wow! Even though it was a short work week for me it seemed like it took Friday forever to arrive! I sure am glad it is here!!
I think I love this set even more than the cute little truck from Loads of Love. This is from the Boatloads of Love set. I have seen so many cute cards done with it. Someone in our stamping group paired this set with the curvy words from Stem Sayings. The curves looked like waves and it just finished the card off in a fantastic way!

This particular card was part of a WOW swap at our Fall Fest. I took pictures of all the cards so I will be able to share them with you!
How cute is this?! This is another of the great Make 'N' Take projects from Fall Fest. We used the Crop-O-Dile to punch the holes in the tin bucket...soooo easy! What a fabulous tool!! The flowers are chip board and we covered pens with floral tape for the stems!
I love these quick and cute projects that make great gifts! My sister-in-law would love this. Perhaps I will make her one for Christmas!
Have a super weekend!
Go Patriots!! That is perhaps something else you should know about me...I am a HUGE New England Patriots football fan! The license plate on my van is IM4PATS. So here is cheering for another win...10-0 here we come!
Until next time...

No comments: