Saturday, November 17, 2007

Frosty Card



Good afternoon! I took pictures of the card samples I got in the "Back to the Basics" swap I was in. The rules for the swap were that you had to create a card that someone just starting out could buy all the supplies including adhesive for $50 or less. It was REALLY hard!! I got some great cards though!

This one used the Frosty set $17.95, Basic Black ink pad $5.25, 2 Stampin write markers $6.50, Very Vanilla Card Stock $7.50, Assorted Card Stock that matches markers $7.95, and the Anywhere Glue Stick $3.95 for a total before S/H or taxes of $49.10!! With these supplies you could make 6 cards just like this one!


This one also used the Frosty stamp set $17.95, Night of Navy stamp pad $5.25, Real Red Stampin' Write Marker $3.25, Bashful Blue card stock $5.50, Assorted Neutrals card stock (Basic Black and Whisper White) $7.95, Signo White Gel Pen $3.95, and the 2-Way Glue Pen $3.50 for a total before S/H and taxes of $47.35! You could make about 36 cards just likethis one with the supplies listed!

So even though this was really hard it was a great thing to do! It is easy to create great cards if you don't have a budget...but that is not the way it is for many stampers! This lesson made me think about just getting started and what could someone order and have all they needed to make a great card without breaking the bank.

I will post more of these great cards soon. I also will be posting some of the cards made with a single template. My upline Lisa and I did a 10 card class based on one layout. The cards were great and everyone seemed to like them. I hope you will too!

Be sure to keep checking back here for some fabulous specials that can only be found right here! There will be a "Black Friday" special and also I will introduce "The 12 Days of Christmas".

Happy Stamping!

No comments: