Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sea Street

So I got these done yesterday afternoon. I used 1 6x6 sheet of Maritime Designer Series Paper and the Sea Street stamp set. I added 3 sheets of Real Red card stock and some smaller pieces of Night of Navy card stock and came up with these very cute cards! I did add texture using the Decorative Dots and Stylish Stripes embossing folders to the Whisper White layers.

So tomorrow night I am going to do some Project Life Memory Keeping pages with a friend and down line. I will see what we come up with and share those on Thursday.

I have some other good news to share...I will be teaching 3 classes this fall at Cameron's Winery in Swanzey, NH! The classes are on Thursday nights and will include the Black and White Class, September 25th, Fall Card Class on October 23rd and a Holiday Gift Tag Class on November 13th. If you are local I hope you will consider coming to one or all of these classes.

No comments: