Monday, July 21, 2014

Happy Monday

Hello on this sunny Monday!
I have already been for a short walk, cleaned up the shed we took down yesterday and with help from Stephen loaded it in my CR-V (not as spacious as my van but almost as good for hauling stuff) and took it to the dump.

Today I thought I would share a card using one of my favorite stamp sets, Work of Art. Stampin' Up! gave it to everyone that attended the catalog premiere events. I love the swooshes and have some ideas for the using this set for one of the fall cards at the Cards at Cameron's Fall Card Class on October 23rd. This card uses the Moonlight DSP stack (I LOVE the 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" size!).
The base is Smokey Slate and it also features the new 2014-2016 In Colors Lost Lagoon and Hello Honey, as well as the little flower from The Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.

I will be doing a Fun Friday drop in this coming Friday (7/25) from 3-6p. The project will use the white Stazon ink and the new Lovely Lace Embossing Folder. Stop by the screen house and check it out!

No comments: