Monday, July 14, 2014

Black and White Class


Okay, So it has been a long time since I posted here!! I am going to try to figure some things out to make it easier for me to post regularly. I am going to try to figure out how to attach it to my Facebook account so it will show up when I post. I intend to get samples ready ahead of time for upcoming classes so you will know what I am planning for projects.  I really want to build my business back up so I am busier stamping!
Classes and workshops are so much fun! I really miss doing workshops!! If you have hosted for me before let's do it again soon!! Stampin' Up! has introduced lots of great products and I would love to share them with you and your friends!!
The new Blendabilities markers will help you coloring and blending like a pro! These alcohol based markers come three markers to a set and include a dark, medium and light tone of the same color.
I have played a bit with different colors and different techniques and love these markers! I really feel like an artist!
The next class I have coming up is the Black and White Class on Sunday, August 10th at 1:00. This class will be held at the Hinsdale Millstream Community Center in Hinsdale, NH. I got the idea and cutting template from fellow demonstrator Deb Valder in NY. These 6 cards are very elegant and come together very quickly once you cut your 6x6 piece of Designer Series Paper. We will be using the Back to Black DSP in class.  I am hoping to get some cards made using the Maritime DSP and posted in the next couple days.
 
I am hoping I can get this to post in Facebook. Keep your fingers crossed!!
 

 

No comments: