Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentines Day is almost here!

So, it is only a few short days until Valentines Day...have created something from the heart for those people who are important in your life? It does not have to be fancy or elaborate but it should convey the feelings of caring and love you have for that person. I tell my darling husband, Rich, that I sometimes wish everyday could be Valentines Day. I really do try to let him know often how very important he is in my life.

So here are a couple Valentine samples to jump start your creativity.


This one is a swap I got at Convention this year from Erin Lopez. It uses the One of a Kind stamp set. The Basic Gray and Pretty in Pink look great together!

This next one is one that I created for a swap with some of the demonstrators in our group. This stamp set called A Happy heart was originally seen in the Holiday Mini Catalog and is now in the Spring/Summer Idea Book and Catalog.
I will share a few more valentine ideas each day this week. Please leave a comment and let me know which ones you like best. Also feel free to leave a link to your creations in your comment!
Have a happy day!

No comments: