Sunday, February 8, 2009

It has been a long time!

Well it has been quite awhile since I last posted. One reason is that my computer died. Well perhaps it didn't die but it was really sick and had to be repaired. It was gone to the repair shop for almost two weeks! The happy thing is that I now have it back and I didn't lose any files!!! I will be creating a back-up system though as this has taught me a valuable lesson!!
This darling chick was one of the cards we made at the last punch class. It is so cute and easy! Just 3 circles 1 3/8", 1 1/4" and 1". We did use the small star punch and cut off one point for the beak and the horizontal slot punch makes the legs.
I will try to get pictures of the other cards as well as the ones we did at the open house.
Have a happy day...it is a choice we all get to make at the start of each day.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: