Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentines again!

Good Wednesday morning!

I told you I would be back! I know you have heard that before and then nothing new for days!! I am trying hard to be better about that! So as promised a couple more Valentine samples.

I like that these two samples are not your typical valentines but they convey the sentiment so nicely! Baroque Motifs is a very versatile stamp set. I have seen it used on cards for many different occasions and though I am not sure the creators of these cards had valentines Day in mind the colors and sentiments worked for me!


This one is by Irina O'Brien, one of my stampin' cousins! We attend the same downline meetings and she is a very talented stamper!

This next one is by Lorna Deloach and I am pretty sure I got it at convention. I like the added scallop for the focal point. Another slightly non-traditional kind of card but it expresses the appropriate feelings so well!
Let me know what you think about these pretty cards by leaving me a comment.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments: