Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pretty Peonies

I used the Pretty Peonies stamp set and Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Certainly Celery inks and card stock. The three panal layout was inspired by a sketch challange posted by my upline Cindy Lawrence.
I got this great set as a reward from Stampin' Up! Stampin' Up! gives demonstrators an opportunity to earn stamp sets based on both sales and recruting during Sale-A-Bration. This is just one of the many benefits of being a demonstrator. I went to my friend Janis' house yesterday and got card stock cut and created this card. I cut enough card stock to create 48 card fronts to take to convention. I will make several other swap designs to take with me and bring back lots of great ideas to share with you all. Enjoy this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love this card Leslie! I hope we get a chance to swap at Convention! :) Love, Cindy

Anonymous said...

Leslie, what a beautiful card! I love the color combo and the stamping is great!

P.S. Tag, you're it! If you'd like to play along just visit my blog for the rules!

-Jess Gale-Tanner