Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cute Baby Card!

How cute is this card? This was on the demonstrator website yesterday. The talented artist is Katelyn Costa. She stamped the onsie, from By Ones and Twos in the Occasions Mini Catalog, onto designer series paper and cut them out!! This card would make a very cute new baby card or baby shower invitation. I hope you enjoy this cute card.


I got this one as a swap at our SBD Spring Fling event in April. The creator used punches to shape the card stock to look like a onsie. To make a full card I would cut the card stock vertically at 4 1/4" instead of the more "standard" cut. This will give you two pieces that are 4 1/4 x 11. You would fold the card stock in half and the fold would be at the shoulders. If you need a template you can e-mail me at lpstamp@verizon.net and I will send you a template that you can print, cut and trace.
Happy baby!

No comments: