Thursday, June 5, 2008

Enjoy Every Moment

I was able to get this stamp set for FREE as a demonstrator! Stampin' Up! offers lots of great ways for demonstrators to earn stamp sets for FREE! This is just one great reason to consider joining the Stampin' Up! family!



This great set is called Enjoy Every Moment. This long notes card was featured on the demonstrator part of the Stampin' Up! website. The artist is Janie Cervera. I love the way she used a jumbo eyelet as the center of the flower!

This card was one my daughter and I worked on for a swap with some stamping friends. I used Taken with Teal from the Rich Regals color family. It is not a color I typically reach for so it was fun to step out of my comfort zone a bit!
I hope you are able to "Enjoy Every Moment" of your day today!

No comments: