Saturday, May 17, 2008

Post # 40!

So it has been nearly six months since I created my blog and I have had lots of fun sharing stamping and non-stamping stuff with you. I am glad to be able to share with so many readers out there!
I am looking forward to trying some new stuff this summer when I have a bit more time to play. I would love it if you took a minute or two to leave a comment about what you like or about what you would like to see included here.

Last night I was lucky enough to be able to stamp with some very talented ladies! Cindy hosted a Shoebox Swap for the monthly Stampers By Design meeting. I love this type of swap because you get to do your own stamping but the design and preparation is done for you!!! This is the card I design I brought to share. I actually CASE'd the layout from a card on Stamper's Showcase. It was a monochromatic card done in Bashful Blue. I decided that we needed pretty spring colors though so I changed the color sheme. I do love to use the Stampin' Sponges along the edge of the card stock layers! When done on a ripped edge the color becomes a bit more defining.
So leave a comment and I will continue to try to provide fun stapping ideas and techniques!
Happy Stamping!
Leslie

No comments: