Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Baroque Motifs

My friend Janis did the cute swap using the Baroque Motifs stamp set and designer series paper. This technique is called colorblocking. It is a relatively easy process almost like putting together a jigsaw puzzle. I have made several cards using this technique and have almost always been pleased with the results. The Stampin' Up! color coach is a great help in choosing colors that look great together!!
This other card uses Pale Plum and Perfect Plum, colors in the Soft Subtles color family. I hadn't used those two colors in quite sometime so I decided to use them for this swap I did for Dorene's downline meeting. I don't think I have seen a card that uses this stamp set that I didn't like.
I hope you enjoy these lovely cards! Friday's coming!!!!

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

They are both beautiful!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Really pretty cards Leslie! :)