Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! Even if you are not a mother you probably have done some "motherly" something for someone and that counts too in my book!!

I have had a lovely Mother's Day!! My kids created a great book, If You Give a Mom a Cookie... It is so cute and my daughter took all the photos herself with her digital camera! My sweet husband barted a turkey dinner for a Sirius Satelite Radio for me and then used his poker winnings to buy me a year long subscription!!!! There were also lots of other little goodies...my favoite shampoo, aloe socks (sounds crazy but I can't wait to try them out!) and Mint Milano cookies (chocolate and mint together in a cookie), it just doesn't get better than that!!!!

We are having a lovely day here so we are going to do some outside jobs and get my van washed!

Enjoy your day!

No comments: