Friday, June 5, 2009

Last Chance Lists

Okay so you have probably found the lists in a hundred places or more by now but....better late than never is what I've heard!

I have been busy getting ready for the Retirement party my upline Lisa and I are having on Sunday. If you are local to the Monadnock Region of New Hampshire send me an e-mail and I will send you details so you can join in the fun!!!







So Stampin' Up! has a few lists going and I will list links to them. I generally prefer the numerical list that is organized by catalog page number. I find that this is the easiest way for me to mark my catalog (I go through and highlight all the retiring sets).

I have chosen not to post the Last Chance Accessories List here as it changes so quickly. The best way to check on those products is to CLICK HERE and head over to my SU! website and order online. The last chance items are turned off when they run out so it is easy to know if you can get a product or not.

Have a Fabulous Friday! I know I am planning on having a fantastic day!




No comments: