Sunday, June 28, 2009

High School Graduate!

Well as of last Friday, June 19th I am the mother of a high school graduate!!! Stephen did a great job! As some of you may know Stephen was correctly diagnossed(after a few mis diagnossses) with Asperger Syndrome (an Autism Spectrum Disorder). He sat with the other 370 graduates in his class and walked across the stage when his name was read!!! It was a very proud moment for Rich and I! Here he is with his diploma standing next to the van.
We had lots of family here and it made for a fun but chaotic time. I still had several days of school t finish and Shannon was off to England as part of the KHS York England Exchange trip. She returns on July 7th.

I have received my 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalogs and will have them bound and ready for all those folks attending the New Catalog Open House in Hinsdale on July 7th. If you are planning to attend please let me know (RSVP) so that I will be sure to have your make and take project materials ready for you!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Leslie

No comments: